- Will the severe security settings set in the corporate network be damaged after the device implements AV over IP?
- Can sending video and audio through the IP network prevent hackers from accessing active or secret materials?
- Is there a need to review security policy of organization?
Security should start from the basics.
Security processing generally requires that all devices connected to the network have the necessary security functions and equipment to ensure that the entire network remains secure. Therefore, with the integration of the audiovisual system and the enterprise data network, all connected devices need to comply with the company’s security policies and standards. Assuming that there is no security equipment that should be provided, AV equipment itself can become vulnerability in security perimeter. In addition, the audiovisual system itself often carries critical data and information, so it is more necessary to ensure the security of these information.
Unsure if this product is right for you? Request an online web meeting to get a personal demo of the Polywall solutions:
- Ask all the necessary questions. We will clearly show and answer them.
- You can quickly get a complete overview of the key features of the solution and evaluate the user experience following your expectations.
- Demonstration takes place in a ZOOM session, lasts 30 minutes + your questions.
Request live demo