The State Oil Company of the Republic of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) is a national oil and gas company headquartered in the capital Baku. The center is an operations center for production monitoring, rapid response and crisis management. It is also used by the customer's team to conduct executive meetings, practice emergency scenarios and drills, and hold various conferences.
This project was awarded: INAVATION AWARD FINALIST 2022
THAT WE IMPLEMENTED:
The multifunctional imaging center can work as a single space, but is also divided into zones to address the requirements and different tasks of the customer. In the center of the space is a large boardroom area, which serves as the main space for high-level executive meetings, hosting large groups of delegates, and large meetings with international partners. The space can be used for on-site meetings or in a hybrid format where some participants connect remotely and have the following capabilities:
- A 5x2 video wall built from ten Mitsubishi 70HE120 projection cubes;
- CRESTRON matrix switcher;
- Video wall management software Polywall PRO, complete with controller Datapath with 12 input and output ports;
- Two FLIPBOX 75" interactive panels;
- Wolfvision document camera;
- Six upscale staff workstations.
The boardroom area also includes delegate workstations equipped with personal motorized displays and a SHURE MXC640 conference system designed specifically for SOCAR. The Polymedia Azerbaijan team configured the room into a special COVID-19 mode, where the meeting room table equipment can be adjusted to meet the correct social distance requirements.
The audio system is represented by Yamaha VXL1B-8 line array speakers with Extron XPA2004 amplifier and integrated with Polycom video conferencing system.
The visualization center helped to increase the customer's efficiency, control various operations, and hold international level meetings. At present, the customer is successfully using the visualization center for various tasks, including:
- Conducting executive meetings both in person and in hybrid mode;
- Monitoring of production activities at several production facilities (diesel fuel production and control of all parameters involved in the technological process);
- Monitoring of gas deliveries and transportation to customers and partners;
- Monitoring and control of the oil exploration process.
Do you want to get acquainted with Polywall? We have a demo for 30 minutes. To get it, contact us at:
Address: 3026, Limassol, Cyprus
Arch. Makariou III, 155 Proteas House, 5th floor
Unsure if this product is right for you? Request an online web meeting to get a personal demo of the Polywall solutions:
- Ask all the necessary questions. We will clearly show and answer them.
- You can quickly get a complete overview of the key features of the solution and evaluate the user experience following your expectations.
- Demonstration takes place in a ZOOM session, lasts 30 minutes + your questions.
Request live demo